BBVA has a differential way of doing banking based on the purpose “to bring the age of opportunity to everyone”, always acting in line with its corporate values and the goal of having a positive impact on the lives of people, businesses and society as a whole.
It is a commitment to a responsible way of doing banking and to creating value for all its stakeholders over the long-term, which is reflected in the different Bank Policies and, especially, in the General Sustainability Policy and in the Corporate Social Responsibility Policy.
- The General Sustainability Policy in terms of sustainable development, trying to achieve economic development, social development and environmental protection in a balanced way.
- The Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Policy for managing the responsibility of BBVA’s impact on people and society.
BBVA will abide by the following general principles for corporate social responsibility:
1. Geared toward generating a positive impact in society
2. Respect for people’s dignity and inherent rights
3. Community investment
4. Involvement as an agent of social change
The Group will also carry out its activities in the sustainability and corporate social responsibility area based on the following general principles, which are already applied in its different management policies:
2. Prudent risk management
4. Achievement of a profitable and sustainable long-term business
5. Creating long-term value for all stakeholders
6. Compliance with applicable law at any given time
All the business and support areas integrate these two policies into their internal regulations and activities. The Global Sustainability Office and the Responsible Business department respectively coordinate and support them in their implementation.
For more information www.bancaresponsable.bbva.com.ar
No files for the selected year.